We are designing a gamified, personalized, online quest to help youth/young adults unlock their mission, vision and purpose in life.
With Brodie Whitney, High Performance Life Coach, CPCC
and Dov Schafer, Doctoral Student in Education Technology and Gamification at Simon Fraser University.
DAY 11: 24-HR VISION QUEST, PERSONAL LEGEND, FUNDING, AND COMFORT ZONE / GATEKEEPER
– Brodie’s 24-hour Vision Quest
– Funding Conversations
– Finding your Personal Legend
– Comfort Zone Quests @ The Gatekeeper
DAY 12: LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY, TACKLING PROCRASTINATION, USER INTERFACE, AND SUPPORTING CREATIVITY
– Gatekeeper: Comfort Zone Quests – Levels of difficult = Basic, Heroic, Mythic
– Building in tips and hints to complete the challenges
– Activation / Procrastination meter
– Intro to user interface
– Building in mini-visualization
– Supporting and encouraging personal creativity