We are designing a gamified, personalized, online quest to help youth/young adults unlock their mission, vision and purpose in life.
With Brodie Whitney, High Performance Life Coach, CPCC
and Dov Schafer, Doctoral Student in Education Technology and Gamification at Simon Fraser University.
DAY 13: DIGITAL ART, UNITY & DAILY CHALLENGES
– Selecting our Digital Artist for Bibiano Fernandes’ card art and graphic novel.
– Why we’re using Unity as our Game Engine
– Introducing Customized 15-Min Daily Challenges
DAY 14: GOLD, DAILY QUESTS, SURVEY RESULTS, CELEBRATIONS!
- Daily Quests Design
- Gamer Types
- Survey Results: High Interest in career-related quests
- Upcoming: The Business Plan
- Stephen completed a marathon!
- Celebrate your success J
DAY 15: MONETIZATION, FREE/PREMIUM/INSTITUTIONAL LICENCES, MHEALTH APP / RPG
– Business and monetization models
– Making it accessible – Free to play + Premium
– Partnering with Institutions
– Building an MHealth App / RPG
– Interviewing Support Workers @ SFU
DAY 15: SLOGAN, WELCOME STEPHEN, TEAM UNITES, WORD SMITHING W/ DOV SCHAFER
– SLOGAN: Quests and challenges that help you figure out what to do with your life.
– Management Team is coalescing.
– We’re creating a mobile health application that is deeply and interestingly gamified to increase engagement of young adults in a way that helps them establish their mission, vision and purpose.
– Welcome aboard, Stephen Urquhart, our new Business Director!
AND… Biz Cards and Emails for ALL!, THANK YOU DOV!